As usual, the PonyTail Shakespeare read-through of a play ends with a ‘Soundtrack Album’.
As usual, it probably says a lot about my poor taste in music.
As usual, I’d love you to let me know what’s missing …
- The Who: Who Are You?
- Paul McCartney and Wings: Let ‘Em In (Someone’s Knocking At The Door)
- AC/DC: Whole Lotta Rosie (for Nell)
- Mouse T: Horny (for Adriana)
- BB King: The Thrill Is Gone (for Antipholus (E))
- Genesis: Land of Confusion
- Marvin Gaye: What’s Going on?
- Bon Jovi: You Give Love A Bad Name (for Antipholus (E))
- Muse: Time Is Running Out (for Egeon)
- Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin: Separate Lives
- Bros: I Owe You Nothing
- Fleetwood Mac: The Chain
Over to you proper music lovers, now …