Just as this play is hard to pigeonhole, so the King John Soundtrack has easily been the most difficult to put together.
So much so that although I usually manage at least double-figures, but not today.
The usual question therefore takes on greater urgency …
WHAT HAVE I MISSED?
- AC/DC: Who Made Who?
- Pink Floyd: Money
- Genesis: Mama
- The Temptations: Papa Was A Rolling Stone
- Stealer’s Wheel: Stuck In The Middle With You (for Angers)
- Adele: Skyfall (for Arthur)
- Alanis Morrisette: Head Over Feet (as above)
- Matt Bianco: Whose Side Are You On? (for the Lords)
- Peggy Lee: Fever