Imagine, if you have been following, the difficulty in putting a soundtrack album together for Love’s Labour’s Lost – a play I was largely disconnected from and apathetic about.
Still, some thought and a trawl through my embarrassing CD collection served up a dozen or so songs, and a few pointers for others.
Question is – as always – what have I missed?
- Altered Images: Don’t Talk To Me About Love
- Pet Shop Boys: Love Comes Quickly
- Elvis Presley: Return To Sender
- Bee Gees: Words
- Alison Krauss / Robert Plant: Please Read The Letter
- Stevie Wonder: If You Really Love Me
- Level 42: Love Games
- Van Halen: Why Can’t This Be Love?
- Beastie Boys: Girls
- Anastasia: Not That Kind (of girl)
- Bruce Springsteen: Man’s Job
- Simon and Garfunkel: Bookends (theme)
- Beach Boys: That’s Not Me
- David Guetta (feat. Kelly Rowland): When Love Takes Over
- Aretha Franklin: RESPECT